Become A Member!
When you join, you receive access to:
- MAC’s conferences and workshops information
- Training and exchange programmes
- MAC’s Newsletters and e-blasts
- Reduced registration fees to the Annual General Meeting and Conference
- Free or reduced admission to museums who are MAC members (with prior approval)
- Opportunity to serve as a MAC Board or Committee member
- Voting privileges
Membership is open to any institution or individual who has an interest in Caribbean museums and heritage. Please note that all MAC Members are required to abide by ICOM’s Code of Ethics.
Annual Membership to MAC is available in three categories:
Institutional memberships for institutions who wish to have multiple staff members benefit from MAC membership
Reduced fee membership for students and retirees.
The annual membership fee can be paid either in person at the annual general meeting, online via PayPal or by bank transfer. The membership form and the link to online payment can be found on the Registration page.
Please also consider making an aditional donation to MAC and/or selecting the recurring payment option at Paypal checkout. Thank you for your support!
1-5 staff US $100
5 -10 staff US $200
> 10 staff US $300