BECOME A MEMBER!
AND SUPPORT THE MUSEUMS ASSOCIATION OF THE CARIBBEAN
When you join, you receive:
- Priority access to MAC’s training and internship programs
- MAC’s newsletters and e-blasts with the latest info on Caribbean museums
- Institutional profile featured on our website (new)
- Reduced registration fees to the Annual General Meeting and Conference
- Professional development opportunities through serving as a MAC Board member or on a MAC Committee
- Professional networking opportunities
- Voting privileges
Membership is open to any institution or individual who has an interest in Caribbean museums and heritage. Please note that all MAC Members are required to abide by ICOM’s Code of Ethics.
- Institutional memberships for institutions who wish to have multiple staff members benefit from MAC membership
- 1-5 staff US $100
- 5 -10 staff US $200
- > 10 staff US $300
- Individual membership: US $50
- Reduced fee membership for students and retirees: US $25
The annual membership fee can be paid either in person at the annual general meeting, online via PayPal or by bank transfer. Please also consider making an additional donation to MAC and/or selecting the recurring payment option at Paypal checkout. Thank you for your support!
Please ensure you complete both Step 1 (Payment) and Step 2 (Registration form)
Step 1: PAYMENT
You can send us your membership payment by Paypal.
Please click on your membership type below and complete your membership payment via Paypal. The option to make an additional donation is also offered.
If you prefer, it is also possible to complete payment by wire transfer.
Please review our Wire Transfer Instructions then complete your payment through your bank.
Step 2: REGISTRATION
Please complete the registration form embedded below. If the form is not visible below, you can also access it here.