BECOME A MEMBER!
AND SUPPORT THE MUSEUMS ASSOCIATION OF THE CARIBBEAN
When you join, you receive:
- Priority access to MAC’s training and internship programs
- MAC’s newsletters and e-blasts with the latest info on Caribbean museums
- Institutional profile featured on our website (new)
- Reduced registration fees to the Annual General Meeting and Conference
- Professional development opportunities through serving as a MAC Board member or on a MAC Committee
- Professional networking opportunities
- Voting privileges
Membership is open to any institution or individual who has an interest in Caribbean museums and heritage. Please note that all MAC Members are required to abide by ICOM’s Code of Ethics.
- Institutional memberships for institutions who wish to have multiple staff members benefit from MAC membership
- 1-5 staff US $100
- 5 -10 staff US $200
- > 10 staff US $300
- Individual membership: US $50
- Reduced fee membership for students and retirees: US $25
The annual membership fee can be paid either in person at the annual general meeting, online via credit card or by bank transfer. Thank you for your support!
REGISTRATION & PAYMENT FORM
Please complete the registration form embedded below. If the form is not visible below, you can also access it here.
If you selected the Wire Transfer option; please review our Wire Transfer Instructions then complete your payment through your bank.
Contact firstname.lastname@example.org for membership or payment questions