Call for Nominations for MAC Board of Directors
3-Year Terms Begin November 2022
Nominations are being accepted for seven open positions: for 3 institutional members and for 4 individual members.
- Each year the Board of Directors (BOD) develops a Call for Nominations for Board positions to be filled in that year’s election at the AGM.
- Only current members of the Association are eligible to be nominated to the Board.
- Candidates should be or have been active on one or more MAC committees.
- Guidelines and descriptions of the role of the Board and Board members can be found in the MAC Association Bylaws.
- The election will be determined by a vote of the membership after the virtual AGM in November (date TBD).
Deadline for Nominations: Thursday, October 4th, 2022 at 4:00 pm EST
In order to have a pool of qualified candidates, we recommend that prior to submitting any nomination(s) you review the Roles and Responsibilities and Guidance in the MAC by-laws
on key interests and capabilities for each position.
Please communicate with the nominee and get their consent prior to sending your nomination.
Send the name of your nominee to firstname.lastname@example.org
with the subject line “MAC Board Nomination”